Korea is really getting blessed with love and attention from the Lord


Another power packed amazing week!! So if you read back in my emails, I talked about a Mongolian member that we met and showed him where the church was and through a few of 하나님의 주신 [God's giving] miracles were able to talk with him. (If I didn't write about that to everybody, I know I wrote about it to some of you haha.) Anyways we had dinner with him, and he made us some Mongolian food and it was amazing!! But better than that was just meeting with him and reading the scriptures with him. We aren't able to really communicate with him super well, but as we read the Book of Mormon together (him in Mongolian and us in Korean because he believes that as he hears and listens to the Korean he'll learn the language faster, which I can testify from my personal experience that that does work) and talked about it and his family the sweet spirit that filled his humble one room apartment is definitely an experience that I will hold in my heart and never forget.

Then the next day I headed off to 영등포 [Yeongdeungpo] to do an exchange with the district leader over there! That was fun, he's Ben Wadsworth's cousin haha so you for those of you who know Ben you know that I had a good time there! And they have a Costco over there!! haha Costco Korea is pretty much the exact same as in America but instead of being really big on one floor it's really big up and down with a lot of floors. haha yep.

Had a few other super cool things happen this week. with investigators, other adventures, and just plain random things, but that's enough for now I think! (: Oh and we're getting another apostle visit next month! haha Korea is really getting blessed with love and attention from the Lord lately.

Love you all!!


Question of the Week: Are festivals popular in Bucheon/South Korean, or are gatherings and celebrations mainly just for holidays?

Answer: Yeah there are a lot of festivals and other fun stuff that happen around here! (: So for festivals there's cherry blossom festivals, there's a rice festival in 이천 [Icheon] (best rice in the world) and a lot of other just random festival things! (: And then markets are pretty common, every city has a 시장 [market] where there's always stuff but then on special days there's even more and all the farmers come and sell stuff and it's pretty great!! My favorite one has to be the one out in 여주 [Yeoju]!! It was so packed and it's so 시걸 out there I loved it it was amazing!! (:







This was an absolutely blessed day!!!
For anybody who has served in
the Korea Seoul South mission,
they know why (:




NeNe Chicken







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment