Walk in Faith


So a pretty basic but great week here in 부천 [Bucheon] (don't know if I've said this before but the 부boo 자jaw 富 makes it so the city's name in English is Bountiful haha, cool fact)! First had live(ish) octopus haha and it was pretty good! Met with all of our progressing investigators at different times this week which was also great! hmm I don't know it was all just an ordinary week haha so I don't know if I have a lot to say....

This week though upon a few questions from investigators I have had to study deeper into the plan of salvation than I have before, and it has really deepened my testimony that we are God's children, and He loves us! We don't understand every little detail now but we don't need to, we have enough and if we walk in faith learning what we need to learn little by little we will make our way back and everything will become clear. I testify the Jesus is the Christ the Messiah and Savior promised to the Israelite's, the Nephites, to ME and YOU. To everyone. I love you all! and hope you're having a great summer!

Love Elder Lott


Question of the Week: We enjoyed fireworks for Handcart DaysDays of 47 and 4th of July celebrations. Are fireworks sold in South Korea? Are there public fireworks for holidays or sporting events like in the United States?

Answer: Yeah there are, but I haven't really seen very many actually going off... in 이천 [Icheon] there was a 문구 [stationary] store that had a lot. But I don't think they're as big here (at least in my part of Korea) because it's so much more packed and city so there's a lot less places to do it safely.




The octopus!!!  It was pretty good (:



Octopus Pizza (:



Making Pottery

My desk got a bit messy while trying to
find some answers this week, ha ha!
It was the best (:



Fun Ward Activity







Comments