Closer to God and Jesus Christ



Another great week and a busy one! This week was Stake Conference! And temple p-day! And a lot of other great things!!! Just a flood of spirtual goodness!!! I'm loving working here in 김포 [Gimpo] with Elder Malasky (: It's always a good time!! (:

So just one great thing that happened this week happened at Stake Conference. During the meeting, I see a young man in the congregation a little ways away, and I recognize him but can't exactly place how I know him. And I was trying to think about all the wards I've served in and which one he was a member in. And then after the meeting, after it's gone out of my mind and I've moved on to other things, he comes up to me and calls me by name without looking at my tag and then it dawns on me who it is!! He was a person I met on the subway maybe one month earlier while on exchanges in 청라 [Cheongna] that I proselyted to then referred to the Incheon Elders!!!!! And we talked for a bit and he's loving meeting with those missionaries and coming to church and is likely to get baptized soon, and that just made my whole day!!!! It was amazing!! Tender mercy of the Lord that I was able to meet up with him again (:

And just some other great experiences this week, a lot of them surrounding the temple and getting answers to prayers. If we need help or guidence we can definatly go there and receive it. The Book of Mormon is true, and through it we can get closer to God and Jesus Christ. I love you all!!

Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Is tea or coffee more popular in South Korea? We've heard South Koreans love flavored milk, such as banana or strawberry. Have you had any?

Answer: they're both really popular, so much so I can't tell if there's really a difference in how popular they are (: And yep! There is a ton of banana and strawberry milk here, and it's pretty good (:





Some Temple Pics:













Weekly Planning at a Cafe with Cool Mirrors:







Comments