First Day

Mom note: We dropped Elder Lott off at the Provo MTC today. It was definitely a bittersweet moment to say goodbye. He was so excited to begin serving as a full time missionary. It made it easier to send him off, knowing he was ready to serve.


I was surprised that he was able to get at least parts of all of us
 in the frame.  I'm glad that he thought to snap one last
family photo as we were pulling into the Provo Temple grounds.  


Korean Finger Hearts 💕

This is my favorite from the day.
He looks so happy that he was finally at the MTC.

His sister is going to miss him.
She will be driving by the time he returns home.  ðŸ˜±



At the Provo Temple


More Korean Finger Hearts  ðŸ’•


His hosting Elder is going to Australia, Mandarin Chinese speaking.


This was his last glance back.  He never took another look back.


Getting luggage settled.



Off he went in one direction, and we drove off in the other.
Anyone who has gone through this moment knows how full your
 heart is as you pull away.


We received a quick email that night, letting us know he was getting settled.

Mom! I have made it!! I'm a missionary! Today has been tiring but great! I've felt the spirit so much already and learning is going to take some hard work but it'll be fun! yep, I haven't read your guys's emails yet because I don't have much time but I'm safe, the food is good so far (not as good as yours). I love you guys and hope your day was great!!

Love, Elder Lott

Comments