Amazing Week!



This week has been another amazing one! I don't think there's a such thing as a bad week but this one has still been amazing! The language is really coming. It really started to come after we had an English fast in my district and since then I've been doing a lot better with Korean!

We get a new group of missionaries this week which will be so fun! Especially since my companion and I are zone leaders so tomorrow we have to stay up and wait until the Korean missionaries get here so we can take them to their rooms. Plus on Wednesday we get to meet all of the new Elders and Sisters and give them a brief orientation and do some other stuff. It'll be fun!

I'd just like to end this email by bearing my testimony that I know God loves us, we are His children. Christ died for us and loves us too and if we rely on Him and his atonement we can make it through any trial big or small.

Love, Elder Lott

Question of the Week: What is your favorite p-day activity?
Answer: My favorite thing we've done so far has been doing work in the temple. As some may know the Provo temple is closed. We got asked to go and do some work in it though!!! Elder Hall (from my district) and I got assigned to do some work in the Bride's room and that was super cool! It was also just amazing to be in the temple again even if it wasn't for the regular reasons. We don't get to go do a session for another 2 weeks but this was definitely a great experience.



Elder Lott and Elder Kellis


Sent his first tag picture.  Well, he tried.  ðŸ˜†


Temple Walk


This is an hour after I was released as district leader
and reassigned as zone leader so it's us herding 'our flock'.







Comments

  1. Amazing. Sorry we missed saying farewell to you as you left for my favorite people and country on Earth. I Know you will love them so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment