Back to School



Hey mom!

Things are going great here! The spirit is so strong here and it is an amazing place! That being said, I don't think I've had a harder few days ever but I've never had any as spiritually satisfying either. My companion is Elder Kellis, he is the most awesome guy! He was here before and is back now so he knows what he's doing and knows a lot of Korean which is really nice because he then helps me with just about everything. My district is amazing too. There are two other sets of elders (and all but one doesn't already know some Korean like me) and two sets of sisters.

There's another new group too but I'll have to talk about everybody later because I'm short on time and there's other stuff I want to get to. Such as, The gift of tongues is real!! But it is after all we can do that the Lord will bless us. After the second day and our first lesson (all in Korean) I was feeling really low. But I poured out my heart to God pleading with him to help me (and have done a lot other things too) and I can testify God listens and answers prayers and the gift of tongues is real!

Also if you have time watch Elder Bednar's Character of Christ.

Love, Garrison

Elder Kellis and Elder Lott

No information on this picture, but guessing
that these are members of his district.

Comments