Ether 12


This week has been another great one. First off, Sundays are the best! They're so busy but they really are amazing!! I now understand what it means to feast on the words of Christ and delight in fatness.

Also on the suggestion of several people that are close to me I studied Ether 12 this week. Literally one chapter for hours. It is amazing. I just went along slowly unpacking each verse and pondered and thought about how to apply it and I made cross references to the bible and other places and it was just amazing. If you have time this week definitely take a look at it and just go through it slowly.

I also wrote my first only Korean talk yesterday and practiced in front of one of the branch presidency so I might be giving it next week, we'll see. I'll let you know!



Elders in my Zone. (Our zone is small right now with only
30 something people but will grow to almost 80 next week.)


Elder White mattress wrestling



Everyone going to Seoul South in our zone

Elder Lott and Elder Kellis

Elder Jo!  He is literally the best!!
He's from Korea and is so funny and is amazing.






Comments