The Spirit

This week had several amazing experiences. First off I've gotten to know all of the Korean Elders a lot more and I truly love them all as much as I love Elder Jo (the only native Korean when I arrived at the MTC who now is in the mission field in my misson!!!). They are amazing people and so humble and kind. 

Second, Elder Kellis and I had the opportunity to interview all the district leaders this weekend and those were amazing!! I felt the spirit through every one! It's amazing how we all come from different backgrounds and even though we don't all speak the same language (we got to interview the Korean district leaders alone without an interpreter) the spirit trancends that and we are so united in this work! Ahh I love them all! 

Another amazing experience happened in one of our lessons this past week. We taught our first lesson to a new investigator and we had been studying how we could better teach and be in tune with the spirit earlier this week and it was just an amazing lesson!! I love him so much! We talked and got to know him and we found out that he has a lot of the same questions Joseph Smith had and Elder Kellis was able to recite the first vision (aahh the spirit was so strong then I can't put it into words!!!) and we explained to him that he to can have his questions answered, he won't see God, but through the spirit he will. We also taught him some more before and after that experience but that was definitely the highlight! This is truly God's work. The church is true, Joseph Smith was a prophet. The Book of Mormon is an amazing blessing, I encourage you all to read it. I love you all!

Love Elder Lott

Question of the week: Most of your friends are now in the Provo or Mexico MTC. Have you been lucky enough to see any of the Provo friends?
Answer: Yep! I have! I personally don't have any pictures though because I don't carry around my camera. They do though!


Mom note:  There were no captions with the pictures this week, so I'm making them up!

Even though it's Elder Lott's luggage under this bed, there is
no way he knows how make a bed like this!
Unless Elder White, who has served at West Point, gave the
apartment a tutorial on the proper way to make a bed.


Elder Kellis


The District


The District



Looks like they went for a temple walk even though
it is closed for cleaning.  Guessing these are members
of the zone.



Comments