D&C 109



Mom Note: I wrote that I was excited for him to go back to the temple this week after it was closed the past two weeks for cleaning.
The temple was amazing!!!!!! It was so nice to go and do a session again. Also while I was in there I read D&C 109 (the section where my mission scripture is from) and it was sooo good. This week was another good one. I've definitely made some progress but I've also got a long ways to go too. In sacrament I was able to understand most of the talks (all in Korean). Every day I feel the spirit and my testimony grows (especially of the Gift of tongues.) But also of Christ. I've done a lot of my personal study on Christ and the Atonement this week and it all was amazing.

Fun story! The branch presidency was doing departure interviews yesterday for the group that's leaving in a week and President Facer came up to me and almost took me in to do one for me! But then at the last minute he remembered I still had a few weeks. I was so close to being on the next plane to Korea haha. It's all good though, I need these next few weeks to grow in every way. Also today I started my typhoid vaccination! (I know that'll make you happy mom (: ) and literally while we were sitting here typing Elder Kellis turns to me and in a super serious tone says "Elder... I have typhoid." I know that's probably not that funny to most people but you just had to be there. Yep, I love being a missionary!! And I love the Korean People, The Korean Elders and Sisters are just so amazing!!! And either this week or next we start skype teaching people in Korea!!!

This gospel is true, and through obedience to it we can find more happiness and peace and become more than we could ever think of.
Love, Lott 장로 

(I'm figuring out how to type Korean on an English keyboard finally!!)


Question of the Week: Are you showing off your Korean chopstick skills in the cafeteria, or is it easier to just use the American silverware for now?
Answer: I don't have chopsticks... so nope haha not yet. Mom note: We thought he had taken his Korean chopsticks to the MTC, so I guess we will have to look around the house and see if we can find them. 😳

The District


Some of the Zone


Korean Finger Hearts 💖


Some of the Elders from the Zone


Missionary Lesson Time


I wonder if the Missionaries can read Elder Lott's
handwriting any better than we could? 😉


Fun story about this one.
Elder Lott wrote to his sister
this week that he had gotten a VERY short
haircut, but didn't have any pictures of it.
Later in the week, we received a text with this
picture, and yikes!, it is very short!  But so
wonderful to see him so happy and doing
so well.

Comments

  1. At least he can save money by not needing another haircut for a while. :) So fun to see how happy he is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment