Dynamic Duo

This week has been amazing!!! (again) Among other things we received our flight plans!!! And this will be my last P-day until Korea!! Super excited!! This week as well at one of our dinner conversations Elder Kellis and I got compared to just about every Dynamic Duo from tv and movies. Woody and Buzz (after they are friends), Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat, Mike and Sully, and a lot of others. It's crazy how well they fit too!

Mom Note:  For those of you who know Elder Lott, it's particularly funny
that they are joking about The Man in the Yellow Hat!


This week I've studied a lot about Christ and His Atonement and something that really stuck out to me was in Luke 23:39-43. I know it's not anything new but it really hit me hard and I want to share it. In these moments Christ was in the middle of the atonement, suffering for us and those beside him.  Maybe even in that moment suffering for the sins of the men on either side of him and he takes the time and the energy not only to respond to the man but to offer words of comfort as well. That's not all that crossed my mind when I was studying that, and my words don't do it justice but I know Christ died for us and loves us sooo much. He knows each of us individually. Rely on Him and we will be comforted.

Also Sundays are great and sacred days. I won't go into details now but maybe when I get back if anyone cares to ask I'll explain what prompted that comment. Missions are the greatest! This gospel is even better!! I love you all and hope you can feel God's love too!!

Love Elder Lott

Question of the Week:  What will you miss the most about the MTC?

Answer: Definitely the spirit that is here.  It is amazing. Everyday I get to feel the spirit strongly and feel it help me with the gift of tongues and so many other things it is incredible. And my companion. We're really sad that we're going to have to say goodbye for a while. We've joked about how if we don't get put back together sometime in the mission that we'll quit and become vigilante missionaries. (Only jokes) but we definitely work well together and have fun.


The District

The District on their last p-day in the MTC!


Elder Lott with Bishop Watson, who was his mission prep teacher.
So amazing that they ran into each other during a MTC tour!




Comments