Gift of Tongues


Shorter letter this week, sorry. First off, congratulations to Hayden and Michaela!! Yay!

Elder Lott's brother was married last Friday.
Although we missed having Elder Lott with us,
 it was a beautiful sealing, and we couldn't have asked
 for a better day or new daughter-in-law. 💕



It has been another great week here! The language is coming faster and faster especially as I focus on others and learning for my investigators. One such example is with my reading of the Korean Book of Mormon. Which apparently is even more confusing than regular scriptures and many Koreans would rather read the English version if possible even if they don't know English that well. (that's what I've heard at least) Anyways we asked one of our investigators to read a particular chapter in it and he said yes. So in going along with Elder Holland's words "We cannot ask our investigators to do something we ourselves are not doing" or something like that, my companion and I decided to read it in Korean. As I was reading this chapter I was able to understand more than I ever had while reading the Korean Book of Mormon!!! AHHH it was awesome!! The Gift of Tongues is REAL! If we focus outward towards others like Christ would, we will be blessed and our efforts will do so much more than we could ever do alone.

Love Elder Lott


Elder Lott and Elder Kellis - The Dynamic Duo!

Members of the Korean Zone


Mom Note:  I can't help myself - I have to include this one received from
a family from Idaho who had traveled to take a tour of the new MTC.
They were so kind to take the time to send this to us, without knowing
how much I was missing him during his brother's wedding week.
He looks so happy, and gave me great comfort in my sorrow.
How the Lord blesses us!


Comments