God Truly Loves Us

These past few days have been great!!! Wednesday, we hosted international missionaries that arived to the MTC that day and I helped a half Brittish half German Elder who was fluent in 5 languages!!!! (he said four but didn't include English in that but he was) and he could speak about a dozen more enough to get by. He was an amazing elder and will do great things in Canada.

Thursday we got our Korean name tags!! My Korean spelling for my name is 랏 정로 (Lott Elder) Friday we did an English fast for the whole day and that was great!! Saturday was awesome too! We got to host the MTC open house and we got to talk with hundreds of people!! (mom I think you got some pictures from them) And I met some reeaaaally distant cousins. (I emailed dad about that) While doing that I got to talk with a Korean family!! It was awesome!!

Then on Sunday we not only got front row seats for the devotional thanks to an amazing senior missionary but they had us all stay and watch the Characters of Christ again and then after Elder Bednar came and talked and answered questions about it!!! It was AMAZING!! And then I got to go to the temple again today. It has been a soild past week.

God truly loves us and wants us to be happy. He knows each one of us individually. He gave His Son, Jesus Christ. And through His Atonment we can be healed. Not just from sin but from anything we're facing. Any trial any stress, anything. I know that and love that and I hope all of you do too, and if you don't I invite you to find out for yourself that it is true. Read the Book of Mormon, pray with REAL intent, and look for the ways He has already blessed you.

사랑 (spelling might be wrong...) 랏 정러


Question of the Week: What does your apartment or district like to do during down times?

Answer: We honestly don't really have any down time other than gym time. Where we really love to play volleyball. We work hard and are always working on the language, lessons, or memorizing something constantly in all of our down time. Although we do have fun with it though, especially when we're just working on Korean. For example, I was working on negative forms (such as don't/can't) a couple of weeks back while we were getting ready for bed and I don't know why but the sentence I decided to say was "I don't pray to Satan". Now, to literally translate that word for word it goes like "I Satan to pray-don't" and I get out "I Satan to" Everyone's heads whip around to me and I say "pray" then before I can finish the conjugation everyone freaks out because they thought I was done and we had a good laugh and I finish the conjugation for "to pray" to make it negative and then we all laugh again and continue on studying. It was pretty funny, and then other situations like that. We have good and productive times.

Getting our last dose of typhoid


With the Korean Sisters


With the Korean Sisters


The Korean Sisters find my red face amusing. Along with my Korean name.
From what I understood it's pretty much nonsense to them.
It's like if someone here was named dpoefio.
So if nothing else I'll get people to laugh at my name tag.
My teacher does everytime he sees it.

Comments