Hand of God in Our Lives

Ahh this week had so many miracles!!!!! It was amazing!! Super hard at times to the point of tears, but super amazing!!!! The Lord definitely directed us this week. One of the many miricles that happened this week was along our long walk to  숭실 university (I think that's how it's spelled...). We wanted to find an old golden investigator from the area book who goes to school there. So we prayed and prayed and felt that we should walk there at a certain time in the morning. And so we did. We didn't find him.... But! along the way we talked with another student for about 30 minutes!!! And he had questions about the Book of Mormon and baptism and it was amazing!!! I could see the spirit working in his eyes. Ahhh that was amazing. He denied to switch numbers, but took ours (I know we'll probably never see him again...). And he took a Book of Mormon and is going to read it. I know he will, the spirit was truly there in that conversation and I know if nothing else a seed was planted. Ahhh that's just one of them!! There were so many more that I want to talk about!!! But there's not enough time.

Oh, also I got to see Elder Kellis again for the first time since the mission home!!!! At a mission soccer P-day activity!!! We were so happy!!!

I just want to take another moment and brag about how amazing the members are here!!! They are so nice and give so much to be members here and then they just keep on giving!! They are amazing!! There are truly saints and pioneers here in Korea.


A member, Elder Lott and Elder Chu

Every day here has been a blessing to me, some days have been hard to the point of tears. But everytime the Lord picks me up, shows me some love, and gives me direction as to what to do next. I by myself could not even be a decent missionary, but with God's help I've seen so many miracles and lives, including my own, be touched and strengthened by the gospel and coming closer to God and Christ. I know they live and love us. We are here on earth for a purpose, and even more than that, we are where we are for a purpose to (if we're listening to the spirit and following it). The Book of Mormon is true. We can find comfort, God's love, and direction through its words. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to serve, especially here in Korea. I love you all and pray all of you can feel Gods love and see His hand in your lives this week. (yet again another simple testimony, but I know it's true)

Sister Susan Bednar
'Have I Seen the Hand of God in My Life?'
CES Devotional - March 3, 2013


With much love, Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do many people speak English, or it just Korean and Chinese?

Answer: Where I am now people speak just about everything!! Because I'm near a lot of universities, there are a lot of forgieners and the people around here know a lot of languages as well. I've had the opportunity to talk in some German (it was so bad though, haha I've forgotten most of it) and hear soooo many other languages!




Gangnam Zone - Elder Lott is 4th from the right in the blue tie
picture from koreaseoulsouthmission.blogspot.com


Comments