I made it!! I'm in Korea!!

I made it!! I'm in Korea!! I love it!! So much has happened, and there's so much I want to say, but there's not enough time ahhh! Oh well, I'll just hit some high points.

Elder Lott with Sister and President Turner
Picture is from the Mission President's blog:
 http://koreaseoulsouthmission.blogspot.com

First off my trainer is Elder Chu, he's from Puson(I spelled that wrong) Korea!!! We speak just enough of each others language to get by. (There have been a few funny misunderstandings though with the language, but it's all been great!) It has definitely pushed me to learn the language so much more!! He's a great Elder and has been so patient with me. He's a legend in the mission as far as street proselyting goes, and I can definitely see why!! He has no shame and we talk with EVERYONE giving high fives, handshakes, and doing anything we can to talk to everyone on the street! He has taught me so much!! 

Elder Lott with his trainer, Elder Chu.
They are on the back row, left hand side with President Turner.
Picture is from the Mission President's blog:
 http://koreaseoulsouthmission.blogspot.com


Our apartment and area are right next to the Korea Seoul National University. I could tell you the subway station if I could figure out how to change to a Korean keyboard... maybe next week! 


The main gate of Seoul National University,
 known by its nickname, the Sha () gate.
The shape of the gate is formed by the characters ㄱ,ㅅ,ㄷ,
the initial letters of its full Korean name (Gungnip Seoul Daehakgyo).
Picture from Wikipedia


Part of the Korea Seoul National University campus
Picture from Google

Seoul National University Hospital Medical Mall
picture from Google


Anyways, one super fun experience this week is we played soccer with a priest, his kid, and his kids's friends. And then after we gave him a Book of Mormon!!! Yay!!! I wish I had more time but I don't. I love Korea, I love the food here and the people. I love the gospel and know it's true! God loves us. I truly know that through this past weeks experiences.

Love Elder Lott

P.S. I'm trying to figure out pictures... but I can't get them this week, next week for sure

Question of the Week:  Are you finding the humidity difficult, or is not as bad as anticipated?  Do you have air conditioning in your apartment?
Answer: The humidity isn't actually too bad. It's a bit annoying at times, but it's not too bad. I don't really notice most of the time except when I'm trying to dry off which takes a while.

Comments