Gift of Tongues


This week was so amazing!! So many miracles I want to tell you about but I could literally go on for days about the miracles of this week, so all of them will have to wait until I'm home and you have a lot of time to listen (and probably fall asleep because I go for so long) but one of them really quickly is about a member visit this Sunday! First off, he's one that has been really important to missionary work here forever! He was one of the first members in this area, and is the boss of about half the ward and refers people all the time to the missionaries. Until some made him mad a while back... but to put it simply he's a very important member to be on good terms with. Oh! and he has the cutest little girls on the planet!! They're 4 and 5, and absolutely adorable and love the missionaries. But back to the point! We went to his house for a dinner appointment and things went so well! He actually referred someone to us while we where there too! And did so much more! So that's one part of that.



The next is when we were sharing our spiritual thought/teach doctrine because every visit has to have that. Well, it was a pretty high pressure situation because he's like the big boss type of guy, and so it was like giving a presentation to the CEO of a company. Anyways, the spirit stepped in clutch and I was so blessed with the gift of tounges and I honestly don't remember much of what I said exactly, but it was amazing!! I could feel the spirit speaking through me and I was just like wlkherlwaikjr;aaaaaaa that happened and it was amazing!!

Ahhhhhhhh yep (: and that was just one of the amazing miracles we saw this week!!! (the others were with investigators/new investigators) Oh, and also fun fact, this ward is getting so close to getting it's own building!!! (not just renting a small room in another place) If all goes well in the next few months, I could be here when they say there's enough active members that they're going to build!!! Ahh so exciting, I'm so happy for this ward they really deserve it!

Love Elder Lott


Question of the Week: What is the funniest Korean word you've learned?

Answer: Probably the word for personification in Korean. haha, I don't know how to spell it though.. sorry if that makes it seem like I don't know it! I know how to say it though!


Elder Lott on the back row with Elder Forthman
picture from https://koreaseoulsouthmission.blogspot.com


Seeking Christ at Christmas
First Presidency Message, December 2017






Comments