Truly God's Work



Ahh! I cannot describe how awesome missionary work, 이전, and this gospel are!! It was another great week!! So this week I would just like to talk about one of my best Korean friends that I met a little bit ago! He is amazing and I honestly love him as much as a bro can love another bro and I have to thank God for the miracle that he gave us to allow us to meet. Anyways, on Saturday I got to spend a lot of time with him at stake party for investigators and new converts and that was super fun! I honestly cannot speak Korean very well (especially when it's not on a gospel topic, if it's about the church I can usually do pretty good) and he doesn't speak English, so we struggle to communicate sometimes, but he's the best! He just smiles and we laugh together as I struggle to communicate and often mess up, but he's honestly so nice about it! Well on the car ride home, the topic of the conversation turned to missionary work and is was so cool to see him getting so interested and asking questions and now because of the help of our ward mission leader who was driving us and helped answer some of the questions, he's super pumped and wants to go on a mission someday!! Ahhhh! It was soo cool!! AHHH! Words cannot describe how happy I was, first off because he's my friend and we were having a great conversation about missionary work and other things, but also because of the progress I'm able to see him making!! Every time I get to see him it makes me so happy just to talk with him and see the progress he's making in this life! He's awesome (:

This is truly God's work, and truly his church and gospel. I am able to see that everyday here and I love it! I love you all! This would be longer with so many more experiences but I've got to try and get pictures sent!

Love you all!
Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do people in Korea play video games in their homes, or only in arcades and internet bars?

Answer: I think mostly in pc cafe's and on their phones, unless they're super rich and can afford a computer in their home.. yeah haha that's at least how it appears to me (:




I've got a coat, Mom!
[Mom note:  For all of those who were asking about his cold hands from previous posts, yes, he did have gloves, coat, long johns etc.  He just said it's impolite to wear gloves when shaking people's hands and so he wasn't wearing them during a proselyting activity.  And every picture he sent did not have the coat, so he's just showing me that he does, in fact, have a warm coat!]


Various Zone and District Activities
Looks like he was Santa on the far right

Our Play

Various Zone and District Activities
He's on the back row, last one on the right



Comments