A Lot of Changes


This week has seen a lot of changes!! As some of you may have noticed, we got Facebook and other various new tools to use in our missionary work! So feel free to check those out! Just know that I won't really personally chat with anyone unless it has to do with the gospel and will help me fufill the missonary purpose. So if you have any questions about missionary work, the message we share, anything at all like that, or have a friend that might be interested just let me know and I'd be happy to talk! (: I'm going to be honest though, at first I wasn't too excited to get these new tools and for the past couple of days I've really felt uncomfortable mentally using them. I totally came on my mission with the mind set that I'd be sooo completely out of the world and out of that type of thing for at least 2 years and I was honestly really enjoying it so far. And so the past few days have been interesting. But as I've expressed my feelings to God time and time again lately, He's had one pretty clear message to me "This is my work I know what I'm doing. Trust me and do your part and it will be amazing!" (Obviously a lot better than that was worded because it came through the spirit, but that's the gist). And so I'm looking forward with faith and I'm going to do my best and I can't wait to see the amazing things the Lord has promised in this speeding up of His work!! This truly is His work and He knows what He's doing!

I'd just like to end this week testifying of that and that this is His church on the earth. It it has been lead by a living prophet and continues to be now. As we trust in the Lord, His plan, and chosen leaders, we will be blessed in ways that we can't even imagine. Our families will be strengthened, we will be given strength to overcome any trial, and we will feel more joy in this life. I testify of those things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love you all!! Hope you have a great week!! (:

Elder Lott


Question of the Week: I've read that Koreans dislike saying 'no', and that it is considered poor etiquette to say it. Have you found that to be true?

Answer: hmm... Not really I get told no all the time out here! Haha going for hi-fives, handshakes, or even just saying hi, people are like "no no no no no!" (sometimes in English) and various other things. Haha maybe it's just because I'm a missionary, but people seem to have no problem saying no. Unless you're older or appear older than someone, then you have to be careful that they're not just agreeing with you or saying yes just because you're older because of the whole respect your elders culture out here even if it's by just one year!



This is his FaceBook profile.
His smile still melts my heart

Click here to watch a church video
that Elder Lott shared this week.
His Love is Unfailing


This week's picture from the Mission President's blog:
https://koreaseoulsouthmission.blogspot.com
Elder Lott is on back row, third from the right




Comments