Let's Share This Blessing!!!


This week not much has happened, with the gaining of technology we're also changing all of our paper records to online ones. So this past week we were given the direction to stay inside and put in a lot of them for hours a day. So I've learned a lot about patience this week (: it's been good for me. I'm really looking forward to this week though when I can get back to being outside and shaking peoples hands and talking to them on the street for a few hours a day! I didn't realize it until this past week, but I actually really like that! Before I just did it because that's what we do and it's fun, but now I'm realizing how much greater it is! It's sort of like a healthy spiritual drug I guess. Going out and working hard for hours and coming home tired, but feeling accomplished and having seen God's hand. And I got addicted and was going through withdrawls this past week ㅋㅋ [ha ha]. 

But it's also made me realize some other things in life and the Gospel and I've reflected on this a bit. Are there things in life or the Gospel that we sometimes think are hard or not as fun as other things that we could be doing that we'll only realize the blessing that they are after they're gone? And how can we recognize that before it's gone? I don't know, those are just some thoughts I've been playing with recently! Because now I'm totally more pumped to go out and 전도 [proselyte] this week than I have been in a while!! Normally I'm like "Heck yeah we get to 전도 today and find new friends and people to share this blessing with!!" But now I'm like "HECK FLIPPING YES!!! WE GET TO GO 전도!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!! LET'S SHARE THIS BLESSING!!! TODAY IS AMAZING!!!!" Haha, that's how I feel right now. And I hope to carry this feeling with me for the rest of my mission and after. 

This church is true! The opportunity that we all have to share the blessings of the restored gospel is amazing!! Don't let that blessing slip away!! Love you all!!

Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Is kite flying popular in Korea?

Answer: I guess so, I've only seen it a few times here but I've heard of a kite flying holiday that you spend with your family and do it. but I've also heard that it's really only a minor holiday so it's probably comparable to the US in popularity.




[No explanations with the pictures this week, so enjoy without captions!]

















Comments