Missionary Miracles


This week has definitely been one that has been guided by God. Simply a lot of things went well, and I got a lot of answers to prayers. (Thank you to all of you that are praying for me and missionary work! You are the best! And the reason I'm getting to see so many miracles out here!).

But there were definitely some hard experiences too. One of them being saying goodbye to one of my best friends out here... We started meeting him about 2-3 months ago and we knew from the beginning that this was going to happen, but it's still hard. He's going to college today so we met him for the last time last week. We just talked and reminisced about the good times we had and talked about what we had both learned while meeting. And thanks to technology he was able to be introduced to the missionaries where he is going, and feels a lot more comfortable meeting them in the future. I'm going to be honest, it was probably the most cliche reminiscing scene you've ever seen, and it almost got me to cry (but I held the tears in, I couldn't let our last meeting be like that! It needed to be fun like our other ones because this isn't our last time seeing each other. We'll stay in contact and see each other later sometime, but it was still hard) while he was talking and I was thinking about the first time we met and comparing it to now and how much he's changed and what things he's going to always remember and keep on doing and learning about etc. and that was hard but I'm so proud and happy for him and the exciting steps he's taking in his life right now!

Besides that, like I said earlier I've received a lot of answers to prayers. All of them coming from random (but clearly God chosen) sources, like a members comment at dinner or something said in a youth meeting. It's been crazy. God truly works in the finest details of our lives! I know that this is Gods church, and this is His work! The miracles and the blessings and answers I get so see everyday out here have left me with a stronger and deeper appreciation and knowledge of that. I thank all of you that support missionary work in any way, through prayers, service, and any other way. It is through and because of you that people like me who are not worthy of these miracles get to see them and be a part of them. So thank you all (:

I love you all so much and pray and hope you all have a good week.
Elder Lott


Preach My Gospel


Question of the Week: When we lived in Salt Lake, we often saw groups of elderly Korean and Chinese people doing taekwondo and tai chi exercises in public courtyards and parks. Do you ever see that or other kinds of public exercise?

Answer: Haha, actually yes. More when I was in Seoul than out here though. But that might have been just because it was warmer back then, haha. This summer I'm actually going to try proselytizing by joining them a time or two haha  ðŸ˜‰ we'll see if it works.


[No explanation with pictures this week. We think the first one is with his new companion, Elder Ross.]























Comments