Korean Fruit Jokes


So this week was good (: Really good (: The best part of my week and probably one of the highlights of my mission is a text I got from my friend who I said goodbye to a little while back because he's going to college. We've been staying in touch and talking still, but I hadn't talked to him at all on Sunday until he sent me a message that night. Now a bit of background, this is the same friend I talked about last week, and he hadn't been able to come to church the whole time we were meeting for various reasons that may or may not have been fixed by him leaving home for college. Anyways, the text I got from him is that he finally met the missionaries in his area, and he went to church, AND he liked and and said everyone was nice and it was better than he expected!!!!! 😆😮😊😆 My goodness!!!!! adl;kfjdsa;lkfdj;lasdkfjasd!!! I cannot express how happy I was!!! We then talked a bit and it was amazing!!! One of my best friends went to church!! And he liked it!! ahhhhhahdhhfhdhhhhh - I'm sad I couldn't be there and can't be there for his next steps in life and the gospel but I'm still able to keep in touch with him and talk and that makes me so flipping happy!! It was honestly a miracle from God (: Not to mention that it was an answer to my prayers and fast for that day! Truly a blessing in my life that I got to meet him as long as I did and that we have the technology now so I can still be his friend and help him in his progress in life and the gospel!! It made me so happy (: if you couldn't tell or if I didn't say it already (:

Also this week I was able to witness some of the strangest member missionary work I've ever seen... I won't go into details but I felt so very awkward but it was great to see the members and especially the youth getting so involved in missionary work! It was a great week (:

On a more spiritual note this week, my testimony deepened that the Book of Mormon and the Bible truly do support each other as companion scripture. I've been making an effort to read them together and it has truly been phenomenal how much they support, clarify, and testify of the same truths together. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it is the word of God with the Bible. I invite you all to read them both daily (: It has truly been a wonderful experience for me and one that I hope to keep up.

Yep! That's all for now! Love you all!
Elder Lott


Question of the Week: We can listen to K-pop music fairly easily in the US. Are there other genres of music that are well liked there?

Answer: Yeah outside of k-pop they like American pop from what I can tell from talking to people and from what I hear. Oh and on the music note (hehe I'm so funny 😉😂 and there will be worse for the people who actually know Korean later in some of my pictures haha.. if I get around to sending them. Ok I actually just put them on right now. haha they are Korean fruit jokes. I was at a youth activity and did the first one about bananas and then it just went on from there haha 😂 wow that was a tangent! sorry~!) Honestly, Korean ballads are so great!! I don't intentionally listen to them but when we're out on the street and every other store is playing music super loud it's kind of hard not to hear, haha.



[Love the smirk. 😏 Wish I could translate what the joke is. 
Elder Lott sure thinks it's funny, whatever it says.]


[Anyone who can explain the fruit jokes, please comment!]




Comments