Celebrating the Resurrection


[Mom note: Two questions of the week this post, hooray!]
Question of the Week: Is your new apartment as nice as your old one? What's a favorite feature of your new apartment or area?

It's not as nice as in that it's not as new, but it's pretty great in its own ways. It's one of the biggest apartments I've ever been in!! But that is definitely needed considering there are 8 missionaries living in it!! It's crazy!! haha It's almost like going back to the MTC with how many missionaries I get to see every day!! So that's insane... when the mission shrinks though, it will be so big with only 4-6 missionaries living there! And also apparently last transfer before I came the downstairs neighbors complained about the noise, so my favorite feature of the house is the kindergarten mats all over the floor haha. Yep we literally have the half inch colorful interlocking foam pads from kindergarten all over our floor now haha, it's pretty cool.

Anyways, my first week here has been pretty great! The area is big! And it's just one area over so I've been to a few of the places before anyways. Our area is almost all of 영인시[Youngin-si] but minus 수지구 where we live, which 4 of the other elders area. Also Sunday was pretty exciting, not only did I have to introduce myself and give a little talk because of that, I got roped into a special musical number... and I was the only guy in it... yeah... fun haha... But other than that getting to know the ward and everybody was super fun!! (: Elder Jo and I get along great and it's been a party!! haha There's rarely a dull moment with him around! It's pretty great! I'm looking forward to the next few weeks! Oh also we're getting an apostle visit to our mission this month (: Exciting!!!

Love you all!!! Elder Lott


Another Question of the Week: Do Koreans celebrate Easter?

Answer: No not really. Like it's a holiday and everything, but it's a lot smaller and a lot more religious. Even the name!! I love it! It kind of translates to "resurrection celebration" or I guess as more fluently translated into English "Celebrating the Resurrection" which I think is dope!! Even the name is so much more focused on the Savior and the resurrection and everything.



Click here to watch  Because He Lives video

Comments