Cherry Blossoms


This past week was really good, one because the cherry blossoms are coming out and that's beautiful!! (sorry no pictures) and we finally got to watch General Conference!!! Yay!! That was the best!! It was amazing!! I just want to testify that President Nelson is God's prophet on the earth today and that I sustain and love him and that these changes are part of Gods plan to hasten His work in His time. I am so pumped from conference and look forward to reading and re-reading the messages shared there and invite you all to do the same.

Short letter this week so sorry but I love you all!!!
Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do families in South Korea live in three generation homes, or has that custom become less popular?

Answer: So to answer that question it's seeming to be less popular. Honestly it seems about the same as in the US. Not really a big thing I've noticed. I'll make sure to pay more attention to it and let you know later maybe.


[Mom note:  I found some gorgeous pictures on 90daykorean.com - where to see cherry blossoms in Korea 2018]







Comments