Early Transfers


Some interesting things happened this week!! First, I'm being transferred after only 5 weeks (It was a short transfer because of some mission president things that President Turner has to attend next month.) to 부천 [Bucheon]. So I really shouldn't have unpacked, haha! It was honestly so unexpected but I know it's what the Lord wants! (:

And then for some other cool things this week, we got to meet a lot of cool people!! One of them being a university professor from Pakistan! He is honestly so cool!! I loved our discussion with him!! It deepened my faith and the preparation for that meeting was also a very spirit led experience!! I can't go into to much detail now, but mom if you want I'll probably tell you more when I get to call you in a few weeks! 

Other than that, it was a pretty normal week. We worked hard saw some great things happen (: yep This is short, sorry.. let's see... Can I think of anything else to say... hmm... not really.  Love you all hope you have a great week!! (:

Love Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Does South Korean use paper currency, or mostly digital transactions (credit or bank cards, or paying through phone apps)? I've read that they are a cash society, but that surprises me because they are so wired and digital in technology, so just wondering what you've observed.

Answer: Yep, so for most things it is a cash society. I always use cash except for buses and then I use a thing called a t-money card which I reload with cash at a convenience store, haha. So to answer the question we definitely use cash a lot more here. And it's pretty cool. It's colorful like monopoly money, haha. You can look up some pictures sometime if you want (: And that helps to see quickly how poor you are: If there's yellow you're really doing good, green pretty good if there's a lot, and then pink and blue... well, you better hope there's a pay day soon, haha.



South Korean Currency 대한민국 원
History of South Korean Won [₩] on wikipedia.com




Comments