Fasting Works!


So this week was so great!! Beyond words amazing!! I honestly cannot remember it all, we were so busy!!! So just an update on some of the things that I do remember. We had the ward picnic and we had an investigator come and that was great to have him be with the ward and then get some more relationships with them. And the bus ride with him was great too!! We talked and talked for a while and he really opened up and it was amazing!! I love him so much! He's a great kid. And he went straight from the picnic to getting his wisdom teeth out so we haven't been able to meet him again but messaging him this week has been a bit fun haha - wisdom teeth drugs.

Then also we had the Korean day of service!! And that was so amazing!! All the members all over Korea got together for service projects through Helping Hands. That was so fun and so great!!

Then this Sunday got even better!! so to start this off, the power of fasting is real. Especially when there's a ton of temptations put before you 😂(The ward had a lunch and oooooh my, it was the best looking meat and it was so hard but we stayed strong. And we got given so much other food.) So just to recap some of the miracles and blessings. So during sacrament meeting 1st our recent convert passed the sacrament for the first time and I got to be the second person he gave it to ever (because I was on the stand) and the smile on his face was absolutely amazing!! Totally made my day!! And then I did alright at a talk (total blessing from God that it turned out!! Speaking is hard enough, let alone in Korean haha). But then at the end of sacrament we get introduced to a man who just did some research and decided to come to church to see how we do our worship services. And then talking and teaching him was so great and amazing!! The spirit lead his questions and our answers and it was truly a miracle!!

And then later that day we got our second appointment with two older men who work in a lab but they're super cool haha, it actually reminds me of going into dad's work. They even told a pretty good joke: What do you call a deer with no eyes??? waiiiit for it waiiit for it????? Next email I'll put the answer haha if you haven't already figured it out (: Anyways it was a great day!! haha and this week I also learned how to make (among other things) donuts (: Just a fun fact haha. Really great week! This church is true!! Fasting works!! I love you all!!

Love Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Is swimming popular in South Korea?

Answer: umm... not sure... I don't think it is super popular... I haven't met many people who have been super into it here. Maybe in the south it's more popular but up where I am it's not very popular.



Missionary Humor


Helping Hands Korean Day of Service


Ward Picnic









Lots of rain, but not monsoon season yet


Caught in the rain

At the Zoo


Guess what animal we saw?? ;)





Comments