More Exchanges


Another great week!! I love this work being a missionary and being in Korea! This week flew by like all the others! So some fun things that happened this week! Exchanges! I finished our mission's language study plan and passed it off with the AP's so now I'm on my own for studying so that's exciting! umm I also went on exchanges with a greenie named Elder Rosenbalm from Oregon! He's a great Elder!! and super tall haha, I'll try and send a picture of him! (That's him and another huge missionary!! You can't tell but they can literally walk over some of the little Korean grandmas!! haha oh and on a side note, the Korean in that picture is coming to live in my same house!! He's super cool too!! I'm excited).

Oh and that reminds me, transfer calls came! I'm staying!! And getting a new comp, Elder Malo from Centerville Utah! If you know him let me know! yep. hmm what else... Our zone is shrinking this transfer! But I'm excited because now I can get to know each member even better and more personally! hmm some other cool things that happened.. had a great night with one of our younger investigators! We went and got some of the best kimchi chigea that I've ever had and then walked to the church and talked and just had an absolutely amazing time! hmm, just so many amazing things happened I can't say them all!! but I can say that I know this is God's work and He is involved!! I love it!! I love you all!! Hope you have a great week!! 

Love Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Are amusement parks popular in South Korea?

Answer: Yeah (: they're pretty popular, there's two that I know of in my mission. Lotte World and Everland! (: I actually have seen both of them (from the outside) haha and they always have people going to them so I assume they're pretty popular.






At the Olympic Gardens with Elder Gill



With some other young missionaries






Ice Cream!








Pictures of a Korean farm:















Comments