Zone Conference on a Mountain


So as far as this week goes, it was pretty good. We had zone conference this week. But it was a bit different than usual. 왜냐하면 [Because] we did it on a mountain!! Which was super cool!! I gave my first training too, which it was super cool to do in the mountain!! Also, I carried up a rock in my arms the whole way to the top haha. I got pretty attached, and by the end I was sad to let him go... but that's ok, I'll get to see him next year!! (: haha

Besides that, regular missionary work was great this week! I went on exchanges with Elder Olsen which was fun! He's a great young missionary! We also had a lot of other activities this week that kept us super busy, like a music night for the stake. That was fun! I don't know much else to say.. It was a great week! I've got a good number of pictures so I'll send those (:

I know Christ lives. God is our Heavenly Father and he wants to bless us and give us the answers to the questions we ask. I have been doing a lot of study recently on personal revelation (thanks to our mission president's invite) and I know God has, does and will answer all of my righteous questions and that He can and will answer yours too. If you go humbly before Him and ask with a heart willing to obey the answer you are given, He will answer you because He loves you and we are His children and He wants us to be happy! I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do South Koreans use Apple products (iPhone, iPad, Mac minis, etc), or is Samsung or other brands so big that they're the only ones used?

Answer: Yeah some do. I've seen them around a bit, but Samsung and other brands are definitely more popular here.


[Mom Note: Elder Lott wouldn't tell us the answer to last week's joke, so I had to ask around. So silly that I couldn't figure it out! The joke was, what do you call a deer with no eyes? I have Noideer. Ugh! Classic Elder Lott humor.]



When the subway doors have no mercy......

Please note that it is my comp that took these pictures.....
We were quickly reunited though!!


Some of our Zone after a proselyting activity


An egg basket from an investigator


Picture from the hike.
And my homemade tortillas.  Pretty tasty! :)



More pictures from the hike


Some of us at a guard tower thing.  And my rock in a blue bag.






A rock I carried to the top of the mountain.


Saying goodbye to my beloved rock.



The district last night after 전도ing [proselyting]








Comments