A Visit from Elder Stevenson



So this week had a few great things!! An apostle visit (Elder Stevenson), interviews with President, and exchanges back with one of my old comps, Elder Jo!!! Haha, super fun, super great week!

Not much to report. Just a few funny things happened this week, one of them being the Jehovah Witness missionaries coming and proselyting to us at our apartment after soccer on Saturday morning. It was pretty funny because we just got back and I was wearing regular clothes because we had just done soccer, so I opened the door and just talked nicely because it's the exact same thing we do. So I just nicely told them I wasn't interested and that I had a religion of my own and then they finally noticed my name tag (I guess it must have blended in with my soccer clothes or something, haha). But it was just interesting to be on the other side of it for a second, haha.

But with the Elder Stevenson visit, me and my comp actually got to go see him twice!! Because we had the one with the missionaries in the Seoul mission and then we had an investigator who wanted to go, so we went to the member meeting too!! It was so good! I loved it!!

Sorry, not much else this week! Love you all!

Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do you see many water fountains in South Korea? (Like in City Creek or Farmington Station, or even by the Post Office in Bountiful.)

Answer: Yeah, I see a few! About as common as in America!! (:





Mottos of Gyeyang-Gu


Dinner with the President! NeNe Chicken!!
Which if you're from our mission, you know this is
crazy that we're eating it with Sister Turner!!


Wonderful bathroom guide maps at the
 bus station, ha ha!  Sometimes very needed,
especially if you ate a spice
  떡복이[spicy rice cakes] the night before~~










Comments