I love 시걸 !



Well this week was fun!! New area! New comp! For those who didn't know I'm in 김포 [Gimpo/Kim-po] now!! One of the most 시걸 [rural] areas in the mission!! Heck yeah!! Let's go!!! I love 시걸 [countryside/seaside]!! Small wards!! Hours of bus rides!! And really nice people even if there's not a ton of people (: It's pretty great! This week was spent adjusting and getting to know a lot of the investigators and members and recent convert so that was fun!! I'm looking forward to working here for a while! (: We also have some islands in our area so that'll be fun to go to those (: maybe haha.

I'm sorry not much this week but I love you all!! Here's some pictures!!

Love you!! Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Are South Koreans patriotic? In the US, you often see flags flying on homes, businesses and schools, as well as printed on clothes, bedding or paper products. Do you see many South Korean flags displayed?

Answer: Yeah, they are pretty patriotic but they don't really show it with flags and stuff on non holidays but more through their words haha. On holidays or sports or political demonstrations I see a lot of flags but besides that not really!






Super Cool Recent Convert!





Guy we met on street who really wanted to
take a picture with us!!  But then after he
shared the picture, he blocked us on
Facebook....  interesting, ha ha!






Comments