Revelation for our Personal Lives


So this week was an amazing week lead by inspiration from God on the daily basis. I cannot explain all the miracles, but it was a great week! We met with a lot of potential investigators.

I'm going to send a lot of pictures so this part will be short, but I know God has called a prophet on the earth today and he is President Russell M Nelson and that God truly does call his leaders by revelation. I also know that we can receive revelation for personal lives and for the responsibilities we are called to bear and God is just pouring it down upon us. All we have to do is listen. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love Elder Lott


Question of the Week: What's the dominant shoe brand in Korea? (Nike in US, Adidas in Europe.... what's big in Asia?)

Answer: Hmm, probably Adidas because of soccer. But there's a lot of other brands here that are popular too, like Decent and New Balance is actually a cool brand here too, haha. It's fun to see the different fashion they have here.




Us with a investigator
after eating 두끼's a 떡복기 [Tteok-bokki] buffet!!
Very good!!





When you're poor like us, companion trust is key.
ps, I gave my first haircut ever this week!!


나쁘지 않죠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[It's not bad, ha ha ha]




Hahaha Korean restaurants!
Just one of the great names (:






Comments