We Are Children of God



This week was great with a few small great stories!! First, I've got a good would you rather question: Would you rather not have a phone or only know half of the password and have other person know the other half and you can't tell each other? Haha, that's just something funny that I'll probably explain later.

Another fun thing that happened this week was at a district proselyting activity. So here in Korea, we're going to start a new English program so to get some hype for it, we went as a district to do some English stickerboading. So we were doing that and Elder Jo (my old companion) asks some kids to stick a sticker in English and then they say no, so I step up and say in Korean "Well if you don't want to stick a sticker then do yo want to guess where my friend is from (pointing to Elder Jo)" because a lot of people don't think he's from Korea anymore because he's so good at English and a few other reasons. Anyways, Elder Jo picks up on it and then we start talking to them, him speaking English, me translating and then them speaking Korean and me translating it back and just talking to them hahaha ðŸ˜‚😂 It was super fun and we just talked to them for a bit and then they left and they had no interest, but it was super funny and Elder Jo and I had a good laugh after. It was funnier than it sounds, haha.

Hmm, other fun things from this week... well Elder Gill and I rejected a Russians offer to take us to a prostitute, haha! That's another funny story but for another time.

Now on to some spiritual things, this week was great! Had a few lessons and got to meet with our recent converts sister, and she is just tearing through the Book of Mormon!! She has read more than him!! Haha, it's crazy! Sunday was great! Learning deeper and deeper every day that we are all children of God. I love being a missionary. I love this work. Love you all!

Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do people prefer Eastern or Western medicine?

Answer: Umm I think Western?? All the hospitals I've been in have been Western medicine hospitals... but I don't know for sure, haha. As far as Eastern medicine goes, I know it still exists like some of the voodoo stuff like shaman and that are still very prevalent here. You can look on almost any street and see the marks of where one lives, haha, which is cool. I've never visited one though so I don't know how many are actual for real shaman or not, haha.

Elder Lott and Elder Gill

























Comments

  1. I love this! You are doing so great. Keep up the good work. In October Elder Bonhe will be there, he is from Flagstaff and Atlanta area! Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment