Loving Kim-po!


Another great week in 김포 [Kim-po]! I don't really know what to write about this week. Nothing new or exciting, just good ol' missionary work. Love it! Love you all! Have a great week!

Love, Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do Korean children attend mostly public or private schools?

Answer: I would say most attend public style schools.. I don't really know though. Haha, I'll ask a Korean sometime.




I got to see Elder Kellis this last week!!!
Let's goooo!
[eating hotteok - yum!]



When preaching the gospel to every creature
doesn't go too well...... ㅋㅋㅋ [ha ha ha]



아니면 첫 인상에 골든 보이는 분은 진짜로 전도사 일때... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[Missionary Humor:  Or if the first impression of
the golden look is really just a preacher ... ha ha ha
]





Hey Dad!!  You know how you taught me
to do the cat sounds?  I finally learned
to speak Korean cat!!  Ha Ha!








Last transfers District


Comments