A Living Prophet


This week was great! We haven't watched General Conference here yet (we'll watch it next Sunday) But it sounds like it was amazing!! So if you didn't watch it already, I would encourage you to not wait to listen to a prophets voice!! It will be well worth your time!!!

But just another week in Korea! This week I went on exchanges down to 청라 [Cheongna] and taught a lesson to a man and we went on a range of topics from the Apocrypha to priesthood power to the need for a restoration and so many more topics that I would never have thought to cover with someone who is not a another churches 전도사(word for a missionary but VERY different feel). He had such strong opinions but they were sooo accurate  😂   He was throwing them out there so hard and defensively because I have the feeling he's fought with other churches over some of these points before, but to every one I was like "Yes, that how we believe too. If you look here...(in the Book of Mormon/pamphlet/Article of Faith, etc)" One example of something that I really vibed with him so well on is the translation of the Bible, especially the Korean translations. (You don't want to get me started on that, but I'm going to curb myself here and keep this simple and calm (: ). But to say the least I am very thankful for the Book of Mormon and the added guidance and knowledge it gives and the 8th article of faith. Super great!!! haha Loved that appointment. Really good week. 

The Church is true. It is Jesus Christ's restored church on the earth today and it it lead by Him, through a living Prophet. I love you all!
Elder Lott


Question of the Week: Do many people smoke cigarettes or vape in South Korea? Are buildings or parks smoke free?

Answer: Oh yes, Korea has a very big smoking problem. Especially among the youth. Which is technically illegal, but when has that ever stopped teenagers? haha So that's why when I see youth smoking, I make an extra effort to proselyte/just talk to them and ask them endless questions so they have to speak while their cigarette burns so they waste it, heheheh  😏 I feel a little bad but mostly good for doing that. But for the most part, buildings and parks are smoke free! So that's good!



Video Role Play During Comp Study

Ice Cream after English Class

Night Time Views








Comments