Krazy with a K


This weeks book is sadly not from an old man... But! It is about an old woman! Well, actually a dead woman... but hey, that still means she's old right! Pearl S. Buck! haha I got it from a service activity at 부천 [Bucheon] city hall! Where we served as foreigner ushers for a lecturer and presentation and other stuff commemorating her life and literature. It's in 3 languages: English, Korean, and simplified Chinese. It also came with a nice bag that I use sometimes, hahah. Good memories from that day.

Sooooo this week was krazy(with a K)!!!!!!! One, because I started training again and that always throws the week off a bit not having a comp for a while. But then also because the new missionaries flight got canceled!!! But it led to a lot of miracles, like me getting to spend extra time with Elder Kellis (who is also training) getting a referral that only happened because I was working in 청라 [Cheonga] and a lot of other things!! But in the end I finally got my second boy, Elder Lovstedt!! (: And so the adventure continues!! Also because their flight got delayed, I was able to take a picture in 송파 [Songpa] with my boys together!!! Yeah!!!!!!

It's been a good week. Stressful, but good. I know the Lord guides this work and guides each one of our lives. As we seek His direction and do our best to be worthy of it, He will give it to us!

I love you all!
Elder Lott


Question of the Week: You have two large international airports close by, and a US military airbase. Do you often see or hear airplanes or jet fighters overhead?

Answer: Yep. Specifically the 김포 [Kim-po] airport. We have planes fly over often every day and now I don't really notice, it's just like background noise.



My boys!!!^^  I love them!!


Elder Kellis and me and our boys!!!
We're in the same district now!!!  Yay!


Among other miracles was the one to see [our friend]
 who is on break from military service!!
Now that is a really long story that I'll tell later,
but it was such an miracle and it involves
 being guided by the spirit.
Through our stomachs and other divine help!




Comments