Transfer Calls!


Another great week!! We got transfer calls! I'm staying and training again! I'm sad to see my boy Elder Malasky go ㅠㅠ but he's off to bigger and better things!!

This weeks book that I've been given is a book on 바둑 [baduk] strategy. Kinda cool, but it took me a bit before I could read it because it uses a lot of words that I had never seen before, but now it's alright (:

This is God's work and His Church! We've got a lot of things to do today so not much time!

Love you all!
Elder Lott


Question of the Week: I've read that biking is a popular form of transportation in South Korean, but we mostly see pictures of just cars or buses. Do you see lots of bike riders?

Answer: Yeah, a lot of people have bikes. Especially foreigners and high schoolers!^^











Our good friend Robert!! Wearing Sunday clothes!!!
Wow, he looks good, right???


#nofilter #vsco #heishome




Comments